We restore, you recover…
We work closely with our insurance partners and clients to bring order to the chaos of an emergency situation and restore lives and property to its pre-existing condition, and in many cases better.
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- General Contracting and Reconstruction
- Fire damage restoration
- Flood mitigation and restoration
- Exterior repairs
- Mould removal
- Asbestos removal
- Bio-Hazardous material handling
- Emergency board-up
- Packing, cleaning, restoring and storage of contents
Rainbow International® provides 'best practices' with integrity and the highest of standards in restoration and cleaning services. Utilizing the most advanced equipment, innovative technologies and a built-in accountability system, our professional emergency crews complete every job rapidly to assure an uncompromising commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction. Ultimately, we don't just restore homes and businesses; we restore value, stability, and peace of mind.
Let’s be honest, despite our best efforts the occasional problem will arise. A company that is perfect 100% of the time is obviously fictional. We stand behind our work and our promise and will do what it takes to make the situation right and keep everyone happy.
Locally owned and operated and part of a network of over 400 franchises in Canada and the United States. Big or small, we can do it all.
- Better Business Bureau A+ rating
- Cleantrust Certified
- Member of Edmonton Construction Association
- Participating member of BOMA
- Proud supporters of the Children’s Wish Foundation
- Proud supporters of Blue Goose International
- Proud supporters of the Greater Edmonton Foundation
Download our exclusive research brief for valuable insight on industry best practices.
The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) has served as the Industry Guardian for the cleaning, inspection and restoration service industries for more than 30 years.