Rainbow International of the Hill Country
Serving Hays County and surrounding areas!
It is a great day at Rainbow International of the Hill Country! Our company specializes in quick and professional 24-hour restoration services in the event of water, fire, smoke, or mold damage. Rainbow International continues to grow and develop a reputation of professionalism and quality, making sure that our customers is 100% satisfied with our work. Our technicians hold certifications from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration to ensure that our work meets the highest of industry standards. We will document the process thoroughly and keep our customers informed from start to finish.
Here are the certifications that our technicians possess:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Applied Structural Drying
- Smoke & Fire Restoration
Rainbow International of the Hill Country's first response team is lead by President and Founder Jim McComb, Director of Operations Keith McComb, Certified Technician Gregg Willis and Certified Technician Jeff Glock. They will arrive quickly to your home or office in an official Rainbow International uniform and will follow 17 Steps of Customer Service to complete their work.
Our other staff includes Customer Service Representative Suzanne Dunai and our Office Manager Kristin Templeton. They can answer any questions you might have about services, schedules, or availability in San Marcos, Kyle, Buda, Wimberley, and Dripping Springs.
Rainbow International of the Hill Country also prides itself on superior cleaning, deodorization, and stain treatment for carpet, tile, grout, upholstery, and rugs. Give us a call or click the "Request Service" tab to schedule a free cleaning estimate.
Are you in need of emergency assistance? Here are some steps that YOU can do to minimize loss and speed recovery time.
In Case of a Water Emergency:
- Stay Calm! Call Rainbow International of the Hill Country and a trained service professional will be on his way!
- Turn off the water source. This will help to stop further damage.
- Place aluminum foil under furniture in contact with the carpet. Also, tack up upholstery skirts in contact with the water. This will help to keep the furniture stain from damaging the carpet.
- Pin up draperies that are exposed to wet surfaces.
- Remove all newspapers, plants, books, shoes, and clothes that are in contact with the effected area.
- DO NOT attempt to vacuum water with a standard home vacuum. This can damage your equipment.
- DO NOT place newspapers in traffic areas. This could cause staining.
- DO NOT walk on the carpet more that necessary.
In Case of a Fire Emergency:
- Stay Calm! Call Rainbow International of the Hill Country at 512-385-2021. A certified professional will be on his way!
- Take an inventory of all contents.
- If the electricity is off, empty out the refrigerator and freezer and prop open the doors.
- Move all pets and plants to clean environments.
- DO NOT attempt to wipe down surfaces. A trained professional must used certain cleaning techniques for soot.
- Avoid using upholstered furniture as much as possible.
- DO NOT try to salvage exposed food goods or canned goods.
- DO NOT use electronic devices such as TV's or stereos until cleaned and checked by a professional.
- DO NOT send your garments to an ordinary dry cleaner. Smoke odor must be specially removed to avoid a permanent odor.
Want more tips and techniques from Rainbow International of the Hill Country? Check out new coupons, events, disaster preparedness tips, and carpet first aid kit on Facebook!
Download our exclusive research brief for valuable insight on industry best practices.
The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) has served as the Industry Guardian for the cleaning, inspection and restoration service industries for more than 30 years.
10% Donation to the Church of Your Choice
$25 off Carpet &Tile combo clean
$10 Off Any Rainbow Cleaning Service