Trauma Scene Clean-Up
Proper and safe response to any biohazard scene cleanup requires the presence of trained professionals. Rainbow International® offers service technicians skilled and trained in the safe and efficient cleanup and decontamination of biohazard scenes. Our crime scene clean up specialists come to the jobsite with the latest in technology, equipment and processes. However, they also bring the most important elements such jobs require: customer focus, care and respect. Rainbow International crime scene cleaners are educated to safely and quickly remove a variety of biohazardous materials and to follow-up with proper disposal (according to OSHA regulations). Crime Scene Cleaners will arrive onsite with all the required safety equipment, cleaning products and post-job disposal supplies. After a job is complete, an unhealthy and potentially hazardous environment is transformed back to pre-event condition.
Rainbow International offers biohazard cleanup, commercial and home restoration and materials disposal service for*:
- Crime scene cleanup and decontamination (including chemicals, such as tear gas)
- Suicide, homicide and unattended death scene cleanup and decontamination
- Drug lab cleanup and decontamination
- Accumulated filth and odor removal (hoarding and animal infestation scenes)
- Blood and air-borne pathogen cleanup and decontamination
- Police, fire department and ambulance vehicle, facility and equipment cleanup and decontamination
- Prison and jail cell cleanup and decontamination
- Infectious disease site cleanup and decontamination
- Viral and microbial site cleanup and decontamination
- Bodily fluids and tissue cleanup and decontamination
Rainbow International follows all applicable local, state and federal rules and regulations when working biohazard job scenes, including OSHA, EPA and CDC. Our crime scene cleaners are educated to exhibit the sensitivity, discretion and professionalism required when working biohazard jobs.
*Services vary by individual franchise location