Smoke & Fire Damage Restoration Services
In the unfortunate event that you experience fire damage in your home, fire restoration should begin as soon as possible. Smoke residues are acidic in nature and with time they will cause surfaces to corrode and stain permanently. Smoke residues that were pressurized during the fire will permeate cracks and crevices of building materials and deposit odor-causing residues.
In the event of smoke or fire damage, do the following:
- Stay calm! Call Rainbow International at 855-776-1750 .
- Inventory contents.
- Open all windows.
- Empty freezer and refrigerator completely if electricity is off. Prop open doors.
- Remove pets (especially birds) to clean environments.
Do not attempt the following:
- Attempt to wipe or wash the walls, ceilings, or other absorbent surfaces.
- Use upholstered furniture if it can be avoided.
- Use exposed food goods or canned goods that have been subject to excessive heat.
- Use TVs, stereos, or any other electrical appliances until cleaned and checked.
- Send smoked garments to an ordinary dry cleaner, because improper cleaning may set the smoke/odor.
- Turn on your heating and air conditioning system if it is not currently on.
Rainbow International will:
- Professionally clean upholstery, drapes, carpets, walls, and all other contents.
- Clean and protect trim and hardware on kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- Clean and protect bathroom fixtures from smoke damage.
- Deodorize to permanently remove any smoke odor.
Smoke odors can be difficult to remove due to its penetration and absorption into building materials. Rainbow International’s fire restoration service providers have the knowledge, products and equipment to permanently remove these stubborn odors. Place our phone number next to your emergency numbers and call us for an estimate of smoke damage restoration in the event of smoke or fire damage.