Carpet Cleaning Services
Why Clean Your Carpet?
Your carpet serves as a filter, removing harmful particulates from the air. Just like any other type of filter, carpets need to be cleaned regularly.
Carpets are engineered to capture and hold particulate soils that may not be visible, but can damage carpet due to their abrasive nature. Manufacturers recommend using carpet cleaning service at least once per year. Some even require you to clean your carpet every 18 months by a professional carpet cleaning company that uses hot water extraction to maintain your warranty.
Rainbow International® Carpet Cleaning
Rainbow International®'s Service Professionals follow the Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Certifications (IICRC) standards for Professional Carpet Care Cleaning, which involve six steps: these steps are:
2. Application of a detergent pre-spray that will suspend the soils from the carpet fibers
3. Agitation of the pre-spray so that the detergent actually contacts the soils
4. Hot water rinsing using a high-efficiency, truck-mounted cleaning system
5. Grooming of the carpet fibers to provide for a uniform look
6. Drying – Carpets take up to 2 to 6 hours to dry completely, depending on the degree of soiling and type of carpet
Over the life of your carpet some repair may be required from time to time. These repairs may consist of burn repairs, loose carpet and seams, damaged transition strips, or stains that cannot be removed with professional cleaning.
Your Rainbow International Service Professional will be able to perform these carpet care services while he is in your home, saving you the frustration of having to call your installer. Please take the time to point out these problem areas to the service provider when they arrive.