Fire Damage Services - Baton Rouge
In the unfortunate event that you experience a fire in your home, you should call Rainbow International® of Southeast Louisiana for professional restoration service. It is important that the cleanup begins as soon as possible. Smoke residues are acidic in nature and with time they will cause surfaces to corrode and stain permanently. Smoke residues that were pressurized during the fire will permeate cracks and crevices of building materials and deposit odor-causing residues.
Rainbow International® of Southeast Louisiana service professionals will work quickly to stop the damage and restore your home and contents back to pre-fire condition by using cleaning systems and equipment that will help eliminate costly replacement of restorable items.
Smoke odors can be difficult to remove due to its penetration and absorption into building materials. Rainbow’s service providers have the knowledge, products and equipment to permanently remove these stubborn odors. Place your Rainbow International phone number next to your emergency numbers and call us for an estimate of damage repair in the event of a fire or smoke damage.
In the event of fire or smoke damage, do the following:
- Stay calm! Call Rainbow International® of El Paso Metro at (985) 590-6290.
- Inventory contents.
- Open all windows.
- Empty freezer and refrigerator completely if electricity is off. Prop open doors.
- Remove pets (especially birds) to clean environments.
Rainbow International of El Paso Metro will:
- Professionally clean upholstery, drapes, carpets, walls, and all other contents.
- Clean and protect trim and hardware on kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- Clean and protect bathroom fixtures from smoke damage.
- Deodorize to permanently remove any smoke odor.
Do not attempt the following:
- Attempt to wipe or wash the walls, ceilings, or other absorbent surfaces.
- Use upholstered furniture if it can be avoided.
- Use exposed food goods or canned goods that have been subject to excessive heat.
- Use TVs, stereos, or any other electrical appliances until cleaned and checked.
- Send smoked garments to an ordinary dry cleaner, because improper cleaning may set the smoke/odor.
- Turn on your heating and air conditioning system if it is not currently on.