If your home or business has suffered water damage, fire damage, smoke damage or mold damage, the restoration experts at Rainbow International® of Sacramento are ready to help.
Many Sacramento homes experience some sort of water damage, most commonly the result of internal plumbing failures (i.e. water heater flooding, washing machine hose flooding or dishwasher flooding) or natural disasters like river flooding, heavy rain, or tropical storms.
When water damage occurs, it is important to call a company that is well-trained and has the necessary restoration equipment and technology to completely dry your home as quickly as possible. Water damage is progressive and items that could be restored or salvaged within the first 48 hours of initial damage may not be if emergency response is delayed.
At Rainbow International® of Sacramento, Our technicians are certified, professional, and experienced in water extraction equipment for all our water damage removal jobs. Our trucks and technicians are ready and available 24/7 to assist you with your water damage emergency for any flood water removal situation anywhere in the Sacramento/Placer county area.
When tragedy strikes, rely on the expert technicians at Rainbow International® of Sacramento to help you restore your home or business from smoke, fire or water damage. Our 23 plus years of experience helps us provide superior services to help you and your family or employees get back to normal as quickly as possible. Smoke residues are acidic in nature and in time can cause surface corrosion and permanent stains. We specialize in the following :
- Damage Assessment
- Odor Removal and Deodorization
- Structural Fire Cleaning
- Full Contents Pack Out and Pack Back
While concerns about mold growth have increased as homes, schools and business owners have become better educated about the health risks of excessive mold exposure. Rainbow International of Sacramento can eliminate this threat through the following procedures Mold Remediation Services:
- Most advanced equipment, technology, and established processes needed to identify mold problems where they exist
- Clean and restore your home to pre- loss condition
- Take measures to prevent the problem from recurring - complete mold damage restoration
Call Rainbow International® of Sacramento today at (916) 332-3480 for your in-home consultation!
Rainbow International of Sacramento's technicians know that a healthy home starts with clean carpets. Nothing cleans more thoroughly or protects your investment better than the Rainbow Carpet steam cleaning method, also known as hot water extraction. For over 23 years, Sacramento residents have relied on the professionals at Rainbow International of Sacramento to keep their carpets clean and free from harmful allergens and toxins. Rainbow International® also offers Hard Surface Cleaning Services i.e. Tile and Grout Cleaning and Sealing
Rainbow International®'s Service Professionals follow the Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Certifications (IICRC) standards for Professional Carpet Cleaning, which involve six steps: these steps are:
2. Application of a detergent pre-spray that will suspend the soils from the carpet fibers
3. Agitation of the pre-spray so that the detergent actually contacts the soils
4. Hot water rinsing using a high-efficiency, truck-mounted cleaning system
5. Grooming of the carpet fibers to provide for a uniform look
6. Drying – Carpets take up to 2 to 6 hours to dry completely, depending on the degree of soiling and type of carpet
Rainbow International of Sacramento offers service technicians skilled and trained in the safe and efficient cleanup and decontamination of biohazard scenes. Our crime scene cleaning technicians come to the jobsite with the latest in technology, equipment and processes. They also bring the most important elements such jobs require: customer focus, care and respect. Rainbow International crime scene cleaning technicians are educated to safely and quickly remove a variety of biohazardous materials and to follow up with proper disposal (according to OSHA regulations). Crime scene cleaners will arrive onsite with all the required safety equipment, cleaning products and post-job disposal supplies. After a job is complete, an unhealthy and potentially hazardous environment will be transformed back to pre-event conditions.
Rainbow International of Sacramento offers biohazard cleanup, restoration and materials disposal service for:
- Crime scene cleanup and decontamination (including chemicals, such as tear gas)
- Suicide, homicide and unattended death scene cleanup and decontamination
- Illegal drug lab cleanup and decontamination
- Accumulated filth and odor removal (hoarding and animal infestation scenes)
- Blood and air-borne pathogen cleanup and decontamination
- Police, fire department and ambulance vehicle, facility and equipment cleanup and decontamination
- Prison and jail cell cleanuup and decontamination
- Infectious disease site cleanup and decontamination
- Viral and microbial site cleanup and decontamination
- Bodily fluids and tissue cleanup and decontamination
Rainbow International of Sacramento follows all applicable local, state and federal rules and regulations when working biohazard job scenes including OSHA, EPA and CDC. Our crime scene cleaners are educated to exhibit the sensitivity, discretion and professionalism required when performing biohazard jobs
Rainbow International® Best Practice Standards
Rainbow International® provides 'best practices' with integrity and the highest of standards in restoration and cleaning services. Utilizing the most advanced equipment, innovative technologies and a built-in accountability system, our professional emergency crews complete every job rapidly to assure an uncompromising commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction. Ultimately, we don't just restore homes and businesses; we restore value, stability, and peace of mind.
Download our exclusive research brief for valuable insight on industry best practices.
The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) has served as the Industry Guardian for the cleaning, inspection and restoration service industries for more than 30 years.